- RSS Channel Showcase 1806724
- RSS Channel Showcase 7299177
- RSS Channel Showcase 6682772
- RSS Channel Showcase 6104314
- 08/15/18--04:51: Battle Brewing Over Hospital Management Structure
- 08/29/18--03:09: Feud Between Governor and Sheriff May Have Hit a New Low
- 08/31/18--14:46: Governor's Office Responds to Sheriff's Allegations
- 09/12/18--03:12: Rivalry Between Governor and AG Heats Back Up
Governor John Bel Edwards is beginning the process of putting together the management board that will oversee operation of University Health in Shreveport
Is the Governor out for revenge or just following the rules?
Allegations continue to fly with regard to the makeup of the Red River Waterway Commission. The problem seems to stem from the Governor's decision not to appoint Carolyn Prator to a vacant position on this board.
John Bel Edwards and Jeff Landry are two heavyweight contenders, duking it out over control of the state.